Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

a day in the life

Well today was mostly fun for Parker and I, we used every ounce of his training so we could go to a concert tonight :) Parker keeps me from panicking by keeping pressure against me all the time, putting his front legs on my lap when my heart rate increased, and doing a controlled pull to help me enter and exit the crowd wen i was "spaced out". he did very well, only one minor glitch when one of the singing groups ran down the isle and we weren't expecting it! Parker and I were both off guard!.
Oh well, im pretty used to this. and the concert was really enjoyable with the help of Parker and boyfriend :) now im at home, still having a kind of hard time with sensory stuff (everything's loud, too bright, and itchy :P) and Parker's on my lap keeping me grounded :) i love this dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment