Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

well, long time, no blog :P but i cant sleep, so i figured id explain. the last couple months have been physically hard. i have chronic pain that hasn't been diagnosed yet. Parker is a champ, learning everything from right-side heeling, to unloading a dryer, to retrieving a cane for me.
2 clean MRI's is a good sign, but no answers is aggravating. also, I'm doing a "work evaluation" where basically I'm a grocery store clerk 12 hours a week, and it helps the disability agency help me get a job i can do.
so far its not too bad, im very sore afterwords, but its livable. Parker hasnt been going with me, and im ok with it because so far i haven't run into anything there that i cant do without him. 90% of his work is at home, the rest is when I'm out alone it seems.
This cane, on the other hand, is becoming an unwanted companion. i hope its not long term, but for as long as my legs hurt this bad, ill use one to take the weight off.
ok, typing hurts, and Parker's looking at me weird, must be bedtime! i hope to get better at maintaining this blog from here on. until next time, Parker and Karry

No comments:

Post a Comment